Are you at the mercy of your hormones?
If you’re suffering common symptoms like fatigue, weight gain, mood swings, brain fog, poor sleep, anxiety, hot flushes, night sweats, low libido, digestive issues..........
You’re in the RIGHT PLACE!
Because these are common symptoms of hormone imbalance, whether you’re;
- Pre-menopausal - under 40 and suffering PMS or other hormone conditions
- Peri-menopausal - typically in your 40’s where hormones are wildly fluctuating
- Post menopausal - typically in your 50’s (but can happen earlier) - your hormones should have settled but you’re still having symptoms that just don't’ seem to want to disappear
Wherever you are on your hormone journey, you’re not alone!
I’m Nicki Williams, award-winning nutritionist, author, speaker and founder of Happy Hormones For Life, helping women of all ages to rebalance their hormones, reclaim their health and feel better than ever.
In my FREE Happy Hormones Masterclass I’ll be sharing my top tips on how to balance your hormones so that they work FOR you, not AGAINST you - wherever you are on your hormone journey.
When that happens, you’ll feel more energised, balanced, focussed and resilient. Not to mention the difference balanced hormones can make to your weight, sleep, digestion and libido!
You'll get your own workbook which we'll go through together to identify your potential hormone imbalance, and take away a clear action plan of what you need to do to start taking back control and get back to your best.
We'll be covering;
- How to know which hormones might be out of balance (a quick quiz will enlighten you!)
- The biggest hormone disruptor that saps your energy, wrecks your mood, sabotages your weight loss and fogs your brain
- 4 simple steps to balanced hormones for life
- How to get boundless energy, balanced moods, sustainable weight loss and a clear head - in just 30 days
Hi, I'm Nicki
I struggled with hormone imbalances in my early 40's. Unbenown to me, I was going through perimenopause. And it made me miserable.
After failing to find medical help for my symptoms, luckily I could turn to my dad, a very exprienced hormone doctor. He got my hormones properly tested and discovered I had multiple imbalances. He taught me how I could turn things around using diet, lifestyle and targeted supplements.
It changed my life. And my job! I had to share these tools with other women struggling through this transition.
Now post menopausal in my 50's, I’m still far from perfect, but I feel great. And I'm on a mission to provide women with the often missing support they need to feel great too.